Sunday, April 3, 2011

1st Testimonial on Aspire!!

I've gotten lots of verbal feedback about Aspire #1 from people but today I received some in writing. From a fan of Aspire who tagged me on his Facebook page:
"It's really effing good and it leaves you wanting that effin 2nd ish to come out... RACHEL! MAKE IT COME OUT NOW! MAKE IT HAPPEN!" -J. Vargas
Well Mr. Vargas, and anyone else jonesing for the next issue, I'm sorry to say you have to wait until May. Since Ashley Lanni (the artist) and myself have those pesky day jobs we are working as fast as we can to make Aspire come out and for right now the best we can promise is that it will come out every other month. Such is life in the indie aisle unfortunately. But thank you again for the excitement and the feedback! Keep a lookout for Aspire #2 towards the end of May!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment