Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Jax Comic Con Plus!!!

Hey everyone, Rachel here, AGAIN. I need to make a trip across town and kick Ashley in her bum to make a post. Kicking Ashley in the bum is not the point of this post though.

Today is Wednesday. As everyone into comic books knows today is the day that new comics come out. While at my local comic shop that has my pull list is at I was informed that I will be having a table at Jacksonville's quarterly mini comic con Comic Con Plus !!!!! Turns out the great guys at Alter Egos Comics/ Comics Dojo believe in Aspire enough to get Ashley and myself our own table! What a couple of sweethearts! If we're lucky we might get some Ashley Lanni original art at the table too.

 If you live in Orange Park, FL do stop by Alter Egos/Comic Dojo and buy some comic books, HeroClix or statues will you? And don't forget to show up at Comic Con Plus on May 22nd in Jacksonville, FL!


Alter Egos/Comics Dojo  
400 Madison Ave
Orange Park, FL

Comic Con Plus on May 22nd from 10am - 4pm
@ the Holiday Inn on I-95 and Baymeadows Rd. in Jacksonville, FL                          

No comments:

Post a Comment