Thursday, April 21, 2011

Surprise Surprise!

Part of getting into any industry is networking. I HATE networking. I hate the idea of getting to know someone because you WANT SOMETHING from them instead of wanting to get to know them. There are few things I truly hate, that is one of them. So when I go to cons, no matter how big or how small, I talk and try to get to know everyone and if I end up being buddies with someone that happens to have a hook up then so be it. If not well then at least I have a new friend that has simular interests as me.

Now I was planning on going to HeroesCon in Charlotte, NC this June as a fan to have fun and maybe hang out with some new buddies I met at MegaCon last month. I mentioned to a fellow comic creator newbie that Aspire would not have a table there, major downfall of being indie is the lack of money, and this talented creator offered a guest spot for Aspire at their booth for at least one of the days.

SURPRISE SURPRISE ASPIRE #1 and #2 WILL BE AT HEROESCON!!!

More details to come later!

-Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment